Wholesale Student Musical Instruments: Wholesale Suppliers, Distributors

Dealer Application 2021 WHOLESALE MUSIC FOR DEALERS

Wholesale Student Musical Instruments: Wholesale Suppliers, Distributors
wholesale student music instruments, start a business selling music instruments.
Connect with the "behind the scenes" MASTER DISTRIBUTORS here in the USA.
Wholesale student musical equipment / school band equipment info (760)994-0710
Web: www.wholesaleMusicwarehouse.com Business to Business wholesale music.

What are the retailers saying?

Testimonial's from some of our recent wholesale music warehouse club members...

Subject: Re: Wholesale Music Warehouse

Kelly,

Thanks for checking in. Yes, I have received emails and calls from many manufactures and distributors. I have been sorting through them and I created a spreadsheet organize them. I have listed them and recorded their information such as; contact info, minimum order requirements, drop shipping policies, inventory updates, what they sell and more. This will help be keep track of each one and work with the ones that best fit my needs. Recently, I have opened up a virtual storefront on eBay. This allows me to list a large amount of inventory at a very low price and keep track of it all. I have only started listing products from (key distributors that contacted us) so that I do not lose track or get confused with my inventory. I planned on adding others shortly. I have also customized my eBay storefront, listed my store and return policies and am in the process of making a logo for branding. EBay is a great way to start with E-commerce because it is low risk with a low expense. However, they will take about 10% of my final sold value. That is why I am also in the process of building my own website that can keep track of inventory on eBay and my site at the same time. Selling on this site will be harder to establish a web presence, however it will yield me higher returns and profits. I plan on attracting people to this website by using search engine optimization and pay per click ads with a specific target market. Right now I am finishing my last year of college and plan to take this to the next level soon. All in all, I have just been at this for a couple weeks, but I am enjoying it so far. I am still developing and learning the systems of trying to keep track of inventory and dealing with different distributors. One things I want to try is negotiating prices with them and hopefully get more of a discount. Overall, Your service and connections are a great help, so thank you very much. I am grateful for your club and will provide great reviews. If you have any advice, recommendations or critics for me, I would love to hear them.

Thank You,
Michael Tassone
All Things Music
Executive Manager: Young Entrepreneurs Across America
Subject: Re: Wholesale Music

I wanted to send you a more in depth testimonial, however you folks did such a great job that I want to be able and put my feelings down with forethought, you deserve it.
I still have not been able to call back everyone that you folks sent my way, because of how many suppliers and warehouses there were. I have nothing but great things to say about your service. I want to send something more in depth, you guys Rock!!! Awesome job, I will be focusing on learning my worship music for the weekend and working for the next couple of days. Please give me a call on Friday so I can catch you up on things. Wow!!!! SOMEONE YOU CAN TRUST, NICE CHANGE!!! Take care and God Bless. Joe, JLC Musical & Audio Ventures.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Kelly,
Your service has been working well for me. I've been flooded with e-mails and calls.
I've found a lot of items that I've been looking for.
Thank you,
Brian C. Myers, EBO
Just wanted to let someone know just how much Wholesale Music Warehouse has done for my new online business. I had been searching for quite some time for a wholesaler that could provide child size guitars at a reasonable price. I paid $900 to sign up with a company that provides wholesale products. They had a lot of the items that I was looking for, so I thought it would be a great opportunity.
Then, while browsing the internet, I found Wholesale Music Warehouse. I called and talked to Kelly. She was very friendly and knowledgeable. She explained that this company would have distributors contacting me instead of me having to look for them. The results were fast and effective. Just one of the distributors
that Wholesale Music Warehouse sent to me had a majority of the guitars that I needed on my website. Also, the price of one of the guitars was listed at one third the price that I was going to have to pay the much more expensive wholesale company. A couple of weeks after I signed up with Wholesale Music Warehouse,
I had a few questions and was able to call back and talk to Kelly again. She was just as courteous and efficient as she had been before! I am sure that this is the best money I have spent to create my business!

Thank you Wholesale Music Warehouse, and thank you Kelly!

Sincerely, Dana Reese, Music Re-seller
To: kelly@wholesalerightnow.com
Subject: Re: kontology doing business as HDM.

Kelly, the phone has just started ringing off the hook! I don't have enough ears or arms! On the phone with Mike from LPTT and two calls come through on top of the one I missed while checking voice mail messages! LOL! I am having a good time already! Edgar
From: "Peggy Wood" music reseller
To: kelly@wholesalerightnow.com

Subject: Re: Small Fry Supply RESALE CERT.

HI Kelly, Just letting you know I'm very pleased with the response so far.
I tried on my own 5-6 years ago to expand and fizzled due to difficulty in making connections. You have already in basically 24 hrs hooked me up with at least 4 companies I have had a high interest in and want to do business with.
Thanks and I'm glad I tried you guys out. Peggy Wood, S.F.S. Music
 
 
Connect with USA based music instrument wholesale suppliers! China made products are available, as well as USA made equipment and accessories. web: www.wholesaleMUSICclub.com
 
Your new wholesale suppliers call & email your office directly. No more wasted time searching for real wholesale distributors. Our wholesale service is A+ Rated. Imagine the time we will save you. Instant multiple inventory feeds, pass-codes, etc. 2012 wholesale music gear products.
Work directly with the best Music Gear master wholesale distributors, importers, and drop shippers here in the United States. Yes, in the U.S.A. ! We do not work with "over seas" wholesalers.
Get ready to be happy. Your membership never expires. Members that joined in 2000 are logging in today at no additional charge. Get the results you want, fast. with no expiration of your membership. New Version for 2012, Many inventory feeds are now available. Thousands Of Musical Products & Accessories. Our wholesale services are much cheaper than flying around the country to visit annual trade shows.
Wholesale To Dealers Only. Buy from the same Distributors that your local small music shops do. Access to confidential U.S. Based Music Equipment Master Distributors Get Started: Dealer Application
Deal with "almost impossible to locate" United States based master wholesale distributors that carry better brand names than the "Over seas-Wholesalers"
Efficient Delivery: Connect instantly with multiple USA based Music Gear master wholesale distributors. Enjoy the power of multiple master wholesale drop ship distributors on your team. More product lines, more profit. Faster order delivery. No more 2 to 4 weeks from "over seas"... Now, its 2 to 5 Days delivery. Much more efficient. No language barrier, No currency barrier, Get ready to be HAPPY.
Receive confidential user/pass to our confidential back end website for dealers eyes only. Buy musical instruments at the lowest wholesale price direct from the real behind the scenes wholesale distributors and re-sell for profit. Hundreds of musical instruments available. Everything is sold to your business at "Dealer Cost". Your Username and Password has no expiration.
 


 
tags: student music instrument suppliers, wholesale musical equipment, distributors, dropshippers, usa warehouses, wholesale usa supplier, music gear, student musical instrument, school band equipment,
dropshippers school music program, student quality violin, guitar, band equipment and percussion.

Popular posts from this blog

Wholesale Music Instrument Distributors in the USA

Buy Musical Instruments on sale from USA Wholesalers - Distributors - Dropshippers

2023 updated catalogs MUSIC INSTRUMENTS - PRO AUDIO - DJ EQUIPMENT